terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2017

Natal com André Rieu - Músicas Celestiais



O violinista holandês André Rieu fez um concerto natalino em Londres no dia 19 de novembro. Ao que parece o concerto virou filme.

Meu Deus, crianças que assistem a isso nunca mais serão as mesmas. Serão muito melhores.

Rieu falou sobre o filme:

“I would never be away from my family around Christmas – especially now since I can enjoy the glowing faces of my grandchildren and their excitement when they see the Christmas tree and the gifts waiting underneath. I travel around the world for the whole year working hard to bring music and joy to my audiences and fans but I am always home for Christmas. I am looking forward to giving cinema audiences a personal tour of my castle and showing where we filmed each of the Home for Christmas concert sequences, as well as answering many questions in a live Q&A.”

O que dizer?

Celestial.

Como eu não resisto a "Noite Feliz" (Silent Night), aqui vai também um vídeo de André Rieu tocando "Noite Feliz".





Feliz período natalino, amigos.


Nenhum comentário: